This is a virtual hands-on workshop held online. You may attend this anywhere with a stable internet connection. To make the best use of the session we highly encourage you to attend this session with a laptop or desktop (rather than a mobile or tablet).
Data Virtualization has been getting a lot of attention recently - Gartner has called it an important component of any data integration architecture. Join us to find out what all the buzz is about.
What you will experience in this hands-on workshop?
We will begin with a brief introduction to data virtualization, followed by a hands-on session including:
- How quickly and easily you can integrate and provision data using the Denodo Platform
- How the Denodo query optimizer delivers data in real-time, on-demand even when dealing with very large data sets
- How you can expose data as 'data services' for consumption by a variety of users and tools
- How data virtualization can play a critical role in data governance and security within your organization
* Spaces are limited, please register to save your seat.
|Agenda (All timings are in SGT)|
|09.00AM – 10.45AM||Hands-on workshop part 1|
|10.45AM – 12.30PM||Hands-on workshop part 2|
|12.30PM – 12.45PM||Q&A|