A Hands-On Experience with the Denodo Platform, for data professionals.
What will you learn?The current data landscape is fragmented. Data lakes, IoT architectures, noSQL, SaaS, etc. coexist with relational databases to fuel the needs of modern analytics, ML and AI. Exploring and understanding the data available within your company is a time consuming task. Denodo allows you to browse the existing datasets and sample data from its catalog. It's advanced federation engine allows you to quickly analyze the data, regardless of the location.
This Hands-on Lab session is meant to show how Data Scientists can use the Denodo Platform for analytics and will provide information on how Denodo Platform can be used to:
- Find the data that you want to use for your ML model, using the Denodo Data Catalog
- Prepare - format and transform - the data for use in your model using the Denodo development environment
- Examine the data using an analyst notebook, such as Apache Zeppelin, to determine the most useful attributes to be used in the predictive model
- Easily access the data - as both training and test data sets - and load it into your modelled algorithm.
*Prerequisite: Your role is related to Data Science and you must be committed to participating in the hands-on exercises during the session as the instance that would have been set up for you once your registration is confirmed has a set up fee that is borne by Denodo and made complimentary for you.
Spaces are limited; please ensure to register to save your seat and wait for the email confirmation.
- 09.00AM – 10.45AM | Introduction Hands-on lab part 1
- 10:45AM - 11:00AM | Break
- 11.00AM – 12.30PM | Hands-on lab part 2
- 12.30PM – 12.45PM | Q&A Closing
- 01.00PM | Session ends