A Hands-On Experience with the Denodo Platform, for data professionals.
What will you learn?
We will begin with a brief introduction to data virtualization, followed by a hands-on session including:
- Data integration and delivery using the Denodo Platform
- Obtaining real-time, on-demand data with the query optimizer
- Data services: publishing large volumes of data to multiple users and tools
- Data governance and data security with data virtualization
*Prerequisite: You must be able to log in to the AWS instance set up for you and respond to the Instructor while following through the exercises during the hands-on lab.
Spaces are limited; please ensure to register to save your seat. Only the confirmed registrants will receive the details of the login for the session.
- 09.00AM – 10.45AM | Introduction Hands-on lab part 1
- 10:45AM - 11:00AM | Break
- 11.00AM – 12.30PM | Hands-on lab part 2
- 12.30PM – 12.45PM | Q&A
- 01.00PM | Session ends