How a leading retail bank improved its reporting time from three days to three hours using data virtualization
What will you learn?
The Indian banking industry is undergoing a massive transformation, driven by the need to provide advanced customer service. Data is at the center of this digital transformation, but caution needs to be taken to ensure customers’ data rights, privacy and security are top priorities, especially with initiatives like Open Banking and shifts to Cloud environments. So how do banks move forward, living up to market expectations and staying competitive while protecting their customers and complying with regulations?
Data virtualization is a modern data integration technique that facilitates digital transformation. Attend this webinar to understand what is data virtualization and how it
- Creates a sophisticated data service to easily share data within and across facilities in real-time
- Enables cloud migration with zero downtime
- Centralizes enterprise data governance and security frameworks
- Customer story on how a retail bank improved its operational efficiency in deposit and loan division to make timely and accurate decisions
Spaces are limited; please ensure to register to save your seat.
- Data Virtualization: Fulfilling the requirements of digital transformation in banking
- Quiz 1
- Quiz 2