Director of Architecture & Chief Evangelist, APAC
A Data Architecture Workshop with the Denodo Platform, for data professionals.
This course covers architectural patterns for the use of data virtualization and best practices for performance optimization, data services governance, scalability and operation. Students will learn how to architect a data virtualization infrastructure to manage the different virtual data workloads with the performance and reliability demanded by the consuming business applications.
During this 8-hour workshop halved over 2 days, which you can attend physically in our office or virtually, and you will be able to test and discover the platform’s data virtualization capabilities first-hand.
- An understanding of data virtualization concepts is required.
Topics for the workshop:
- Data Virtualization in Action
- Data Virtualization Use Cases
- Advanced Performance Optimizations
- Governance and Metadata Management
- Deployment Architectures
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each attendee will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- Use Denodo Express for doing the labs.
Spaces are limited; please ensure to register to save your seat.
Denodo Platform is used by